This product is built-in rechargeable battery for long standby and use. Recommended before first use, first it is fully charged.
1) Connect one end of Micro USB charging cable into the charging port and the other end into a standard USB power outlet, such as a laptop or desktop computer.
2) for the first time it will take three hours to complete the charge, after each charge takes only half an hour.
3) When charging, the LED display is slow flash, complete the charging LED lights off.
6. Transmitter: Switch
Toggle button TX / RX to TX mode.
7. Transmitter: Bluetooth device pairing:
When the product is in TX mode, and link to a Bluetooth device, you can listen to wireless music. Before pairing, make sure that the protocol supports A2DP Bluetooth music receiver.
1) 3.5mm audio cable into the audio hole, the other end (or 2 * RCA) audio source connected to the system output aperture. (Eg IPod, TV, MP3, etc.)
2) Make sure the mode switch to TX mode toggle
3) the product and a Bluetooth receiver (typically a Bluetooth headset) in the range of 10 m
4) The Bluetooth receiver is turned on and set to pairing mode.
5) LED flash, which means that it is in pairing mode
6) The device will automatically search for a Bluetooth receiver, and pair and connect
7) After the connection is successful, LED lights will be lit
8) pairing is completed, you can now enjoy wireless audio
a) pairing mode will continue for three minutes. If no device within 3 minutes, and the product pairing, the product will enter the off state.
b) If you need to enter the PIN Code, the device will try to enter their own "0000", "1111", "8888" or "1234" to pair.
8. Receiver: Switch
Toggle button from the TX / RX to RX mode
9. Receiver: Bluetooth device pairing
1) 3.5mm audio cable into the audio hole, an additional paragraph inserted into the high-definition home stereo music system (ordinary sound).
2) the product and mobile phone with Bluetooth in the range of 10 m
3) set the phone to Bluetooth mode. For IPhone Case: In your HomePage, click on "Settings" → "General Settings" → "Bluetooth" → "Open."
Note: Different mobile phones and tablet open Bluetooth pairing, connect a Bluetooth device is not the same program
4) For IPhone will automatically search for Bluetooth devices, tap "Bluetooth-TR" in the list, and the click "Yes" or "OK."
5) After a successful pairing, LED lights lit.
a) pairing mode will continue for three minutes. If there is no link to the device within three minutes, the device goes into standby mode.
b) If the pairing fails, you can turn off the switch, re-pair in accordance with the above procedure.
c) The product can remember 8 paired device, when paired device is more than 8, the first will be substituted.
d) Every time the product is turned, it will automatically connect to the last paired device. If you want to pair with other devices, the current first Bluetooth-enabled devices to be turned off, follow the steps above pairing a new device.
LED indicator shows (TX and RX modes are applicable):
Device Status / LED status
Pairing: LED lights flash (blink 5 times per second)
The connection is successful: LED lights lit
Battery Low: LED lights flash (blink 5 times per second)
Charging Off Charging: LED light flashes slowly (every 1 second flashes 3 times), after full lights off
Power Charging: LED lights flash slowly (1 second interval whitening flashes 3 times), fully maintain normal working condition
10. Advanced functions:
Play music while charging
When the battery is too low, but you still want to use this product TX or RX mode, you can enjoy music while charging.
Auto-connect feature back
A. Even automatic back: This product is once turned on, it will automatically connect to the device through a connection.
B. Automatic shutdown: If no device is connected within 3 minutes, it will automatically shut down, go to sleep.
11. Safety Information:
1) In order to avoid damage and malfunction, do not leave the device from a height
2) equipment from moisture, water and other liquids. If the device does not accidentally come into contact with water, moisture or other liquids, do not use this device in order to avoid a short circuit, explosion or damage to the equipment or hurt itself
3) the device away from any heat sources such as fluorescent lights, radiators, stoves or other device capable of generating heat. Hard gas explosion which could slow down performance or reduce battery life
4) Do not arbitrarily adjustment, repair, or recombination device (especially the battery may cause an explosion). This product will not within the scope of warranty
5) Do not place heavy objects on the device
6) Use only self-made or approved charger
7) must be replaced or the service center or to the designated manufacturers the
8) has not been used or thunderstorms, unplug the charging device should be removed